[Samba] samba4 domain member and multiple domains

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Wed Feb 25 15:18:52 MST 2015

> I've got a samba4 domain member server. It works fine for the joined
> domain, but I'm not able to let user from a different domain get
> access. This worked fine on my samba3 member server, but I don't
> remember if I did anything special.

According to FAQ on the Wiki page:

" Does Samba support trust relationship with AD?

Trusts are currently not finished implemented. Samba can be trusted, but
can't trust yet.

But even this is unofficial and should not be relied on, because "parts
that appear to work are a partial development that just happen to be in
our released versions" (July 2014)."

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/FAQ

The FAQ also points to this:

Samba4 interdomain trust