[Samba] getent passwd not return the same number of records from a call to another call

Hervé Hénoch h.henoch at isc84.org
Wed Feb 25 01:19:29 MST 2015

Here is my smb.conf (on member domain) :

idmap config * : backend = tdb
idmap config * : range = 2000-9999
idmap config * : schema_mode = rfc2307
idmap config DOMAIN : backend = ad
idmap config DOMAIN : schema-_mode = rfc2307
idmap config DOMAIN : range = 10000-999999

winbind nss info = rfc2307
winbind trusted domains only = no
winbind use default domain = yes
winbind enum users = yes