[Samba] how to share file between samba on debian and ES File Explorer app on android phone?

水静流深 1248283536 at qq.com
Tue Feb 24 18:22:27 MST 2015

There are two machines:ones is my pc whose os is debian7.8,other is  my android phone whose os ids android4.4.  ES File Explorer app was  installed on my android phone,i have add linuxsir as samba user with :
 smbpasswd -a linuxsir
config1 :samba on pc

The  /etc/samba/smb.conf is as the following.
 security = share [public] browseable = yes writable = yes path = /home guest ok = yes sudo /etc/init.d/samba restart
I can share the /home properly on my android phone with ES File  Explorer app. No window pop out to ask me to input account and password ,it is unsafe  ,it is better for to change the configuration file a bit to login in the  shared file with account and password.

config2 :samba on pc
 The  /etc/samba/smb.conf is as the following.
 security = user [linuxsir] path = /home public = yes writable = yes printable = yes guest ok=yes create mask = 0777 sudo /etc/init.d/samba restart
The result on my android phone  with  ES File Explorer app is:‍

‍

THere is window pop out to ask me to input account and password When i  open the shared directory /home to share with ES File Explorer app . What is the matter with my configuration file in config2?‍