[Samba] Fw: Printing to a remote windows xp printer from Centos 6.5 server

benjamin tum benjamintum at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 04:56:50 MST 2015

  Benjamin Tum

      On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:37 PM, benjamin tum <benjamintum at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi,I have installed Cebtos 6.5 on a server which needs to print to windows xp clients.I have managed to configure locally networked windows xp clients and they are printing well.We have remote office with windows xp clients printers installed.I have named the remote workgroup differently from the main office.I can ping the clients from the server and vice versa.I am not able to see the remote windows printers on the server, so I can't send print jobs to them.What do I need to do to have print jobs go to these windows clients?Anybody to help?Thanks Benjamin Tum