[Samba] Samba 4 AD Domain Trusts

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 06:39:25 MST 2015

On 11/02/15 18:16, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:
> Hello Alex,
>
> Am 11.02.2015 um 16:20 schrieb Alex Crow:
>> We are looking at moving from a Samba NT4-Style domain to Samba 4 AD.
>>
>> We currently have two NT4-style domains set to to trust each other. Is
>> this possible with S4 AD domains?
> Your FAQ is answered here:
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/FAQ#Trusts

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the answer. So even if we created two domains in the forest
the trusts are not going to work?

It's not as bad as I thought it would be - we have already figured out
some workarounds.

Thanks,

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. Unless you are that person, you may not