[Samba] Domain users can't browse or access shares

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Sat Feb 14 00:36:06 MST 2015

You are using idmap module rid for your domain. I think getent passwd could not resolve anything because of your id range. I would try a range of 1000 (one thousand)-99999 and see what happens.
New users in AD start with a rid of 1000. Well known Users like administrator got their rid starting in the 500 range.

You should think of using rfc2307.

Regards
Tim