[Samba] Samba4 - Corrupted group caused stop of replication - "Object class violation"

Olivier BILHAUT obilhaut at fondation-misericorde.fr
Thu Feb 12 02:33:03 MST 2015

Hi Andrew,

I checked with dbcheck with no errors and I forced
re-indexation as you advised on both DC.

All seems fine now. Thanks
for your help.
--

Olivier
Le 2015-02-10 10:10, Andrew Bartlett a
écrit :

> On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 10:04 +0100, Olivier BILHAUT wrote:
>

>> Hi Andrew, Thanks for your reply. We tried successfully the
--full-sync option from first to second DC. Unfortunately, afterwards
the second DC was still in a corrupted state. The "Deleted Objects"
still contained the ugly groups with the missing attribute... So we
achieved to get a successfull replication after editing the "deleted
objects" with ldbedit. We have deleted the two corrupted groups from
this branch and it started to replicate again...

> It is safer to use
dbcheck to do that. Make sure you re-index with
> dbcheck after any of
these not-advised manual backend edits.