[Samba] Samba 4 GPO - Account Policy

Matthias Köstler makoestler at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 12:29:12 MST 2015

Hello,

I installed samba4 on an debian server with dc provisioning.

If I create an default policy that is linked to the domain and set the
Account Lockout Policy to e.g. 5 thresholds, it does not work.

My question: I this Policy supported by samba and if it is supported how can
I apply these.

I also tried on other systems like openSUSE 13.2 and Ubuntu 14.04.

And I also tried an virtual, physical machines.

My Version of Samba is 4.1.16 from the samba download page.

It would be great, if someone can help me.

Best wishes

Matthias