[Samba] rodc and KRB_TGS_REQ forwarding to RWDC to access hub ressources

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Feb 10 15:19:49 MST 2015

Hi,

As far I know, all this should work as you would expect. Quite recently,
Andrew Bartlett and I went about testing some of the behaviour of the
KDC and confirming behaviour such as RODC ticket forwarding.

The one thing to check would be whether or not Samba is being linked
against system Heimdal. As it stands, there is no real testing of Samba
using system Heimdal and from the testing we've done, there are almost
certainly oddities and unexpected failures with this setup - this included.

Cheers,

Garming Sam