[Samba] dynamic updates DNS

Felipe_G0NZ4LEZ_S4NTI4G0(); fgonzalez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Wed Feb 4 14:10:24 MST 2015

I am trying to create a sub-domain (in WinServer2003) from a domain which I've created with Samba4. For example, I have the domain: DOMAIN.PDC.CU in Samba 4 and I want to create the sub-domain EST.DOMAIN.PDC.CU in WinServer2003. But::: The Wizard encountered an error while trying to determine if the DNS server with which this domain controller will register supports dynamic updates. What I can do? I configured smb.conf---->allow dns updates = secure. But the mistakes continues. Greetings!