[Samba] Roaming profiles GPO exclude users

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Tue Feb 3 06:12:24 MST 2015

Hi,

I set a GPO for roaming profiles and everything works fine so far. Due to its
computer configuration property I wonder how to prevent certain users (like
administrator) not to have a roaming profile.

I know about the possibility to set profile path in ADUC but there must be away
to use a policy setting for this. Delegation makes no sense to me because it's a
computer configuration setting and therefore takes only effect on machine not
user/groups.

My goal is to have a GPO for roaming profiles but to exclude certain users of
having a roaming profile.

I searched the web but didn't find solution related to what I concern.

Anyone an idea?

Regards
Tim