[Samba] Was not found in the schema 'msDS-SupportedEncryptionTypes'

Carlos A. P. Cunha carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:39:08 UTC 2015

Hello!
# I edited the file

cat sch47mod.ldif

#increase object version
dn: CN = Schema, CN = Configuration, DC = Internal, DC = mastersonda, DC
= com, DC = us
changetype: modify
replace: objectVersion
objectVersion: 47
-
and ran the ldbmodify
And now this version and 47

ldbsearch -H /var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb -b "CN = Schema, CN =
Configuration, DC = MYDOMAIN" -s base objectVersion
# 1 record
dn: CN = Schema, CN = Configuration, DC = Internal, DC = mastersonda, DC
= com, DC = us
objectVersion: 47
# Returned 1 records
# 1 entries
# 0 referrals

I think my problem resolved??

Thank you for your help my friend again.