[Samba] Active Directory Object, Operating System tab

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:55:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

There are three fields on that tab. You'll find these fields in Samba
database with the following names:
operatingSystem
operatingSystemVersion
operatingSystemServicePack

And you can extract them with ldbsearch:
ldbsearch -H $sam objectcategory=computer operatingSystem
operatingSystemVersion operatingSystemServicePack
Where $sam variable contains the path to sam.ldb file.