[Samba] Pam-logon failure for AD users

VigneshDhanraj G vigneshdhanraj.g at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:53:05 UTC 2015

sorry for the late response Rowland,

I didn't change the smb.conf with the same smb.conf, i configured new AD
that works fine. Do you need to change the smb.conf could you please tell
me what i need to change specifically. And i also suspect that problem with
my AD server. But i am not able to find the exact problem, The confusion is
Ftp works with same pam working fine but cifs always shows access denied.
if password is wrong it shows Wrong password.

Regards,

Vigneshdhanraj G