[Samba] Backup Member Server

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Dec 9 12:27:04 UTC 2015

Hai,

but dont forget that if you use samba also as print server
you need to backup the /var/lib/samba/drivers en printing also.
( and in my case a different folder. )

In /var/cache/samba is the file printer_list.tdb
I dont think that recreated, and if it is, you probely will loose the printer settings. I'll have to look that up.

Maybe its an option to let the backup scrip detect if it running on a
DC or Member server so it always backups what is needed.

Greetz,

Louis