[Samba] Backup Member Server

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 9 11:34:21 UTC 2015

Ok, "sysvol" won't exist on member servers, of course. Besides that, are
all relevant Samba databases located in "private"?

--

Btw, regarding the use of the script for DCs:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Backup_and_restore_an_Samba_AD_DC

I have to cron this as root:
0 2 * * *       root /usr/sbin/samba_backup

And I have to put the full path to "tdbbackup" in the script (or
otherwise make sure the correct path is recognized via /etc/crontab).

Would be nice to have this in the Wiki.

Ole