[Samba] template shell RFC2307 loginShell

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:28:47 UTC 2015

wbinfo -u|while read i; do id $i|cut -d, -f1; done > users_list.txt 2>
bad_list.txt

# cat users_list.txt | cut -d'(' -f1|cut -d= -f2|sort -n|head -n 1
9102

# cat users_list.txt | cut -d'(' -f1|cut -d= -f2|sort -n|tail -n 1
8921272

seems to be my issue thank you.

# cat bad_list.txt |wc -l
32

looking through those users I found none had uids or gids but I don't care
about any of them

# cat users_list.txt | wc -l
766
# cat /etc/passwd|wc -l