[Samba] Fwd: Functionality of Nmbd at Active Directory mode of Samba4 !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:44:04 UTC 2015

If my messages seems somehow unreadable - I sent it from Gmail Web UI.

mathias dufresne, read my 2 or 3 last messages.
I wrote about mounting \\server\share as disk and risky fo viruses crypting
files.
Also read messages other, who does not work in AirBus.

And more over, it' s your oppinion.
But I see useless of more discussion at atll.
If you want to combine your efforts to help with getting browsing with DC,
you are wellcome.
If not, I don' t understand your reasons of posting messages, additionally,
as I wrote and some others wrote , not only I need such func.

> When you post for mailing I expect you hope some read you. I expect you
expect some of your readers would help you. Taking time to write correctly
would be showing
> respect to whom can help you

It is preferrable to say it to yourself firstly, because your posts didn' t
bring any progress in getting working one.

As a result, if you want to join you are wellcome, otherwise, I stop
duscussion with you.