[Samba] Backup Member Server

Daniel Carrasco MarĂ­n danielmadrid19 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:45:51 UTC 2015

What about a backup solution like Bacula/Bareos?. If I'm not wrong it
preserve all acls. I've restored a full virtual machine using Bareos an all
worked fine.

Greetings!!
Hello,

    Can someone point me to documentation on how to best backup a samba
member server? I see the wiki currently does not contain one.

Is it as simple as backup all shared folders with rysnc or similar that
will preserve ACLS along with the smb.conf? I'm currently relying on a raid
solution. Thanks.

--
-James