[Samba] After joining domain, Samba uses the workgroup name, not the FQDN when running the net ads command

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:08:58 UTC 2015

Can't you just disable dnsmasq service?

You don't seem to be too much confident in that tool and you have DNS
issue...

dnsmasq has most certainly a good reason to exist. I just don't know it. In
IT for work we generally don't need such tool as infrastructures of
companies are meant to be stable. As the clients configuration.

So I would start with dnsmasq removal, then I would [learn how to]
configure manually this client, then I would re-run test, starting with
small tests (DNS with dig/nslookup, kinit...)