[Samba] Problems with authentication in Samba4

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Dec 2 07:54:27 UTC 2015

Hai,

I cant remember exactly how my setup on wheezy did these,
im running now Jessie squid 3.5.10 with 3 authentication layers and
1 group check, and this works perfectly.
( squid recompiled with ssl enabled from sid )

For the wbinfo, ( i dont use that one but here a test )
echo "myusers my_internet_users"|  /usr/lib/squid/ext_wbinfo_group_acl -d
show the correct output ( OK )
same for
echo "myusers DOMAIN\\my_internet_users"|  /usr/lib/squid/ext_wbinfo_group_acl -d

so i can only think of 3 things.

1) you group is missing a GID
2) the wbinfo_group from wheezy is to old.
3) remove the space from the squid, but since your using domain users,
Create a new group without spaces.

If you want a nice squid example, just ask, i'll post my setup.

Oh and above did also work good for me on wheezy with squid 3.4.8(backports)

Greetz,

Louis