[Samba] FW: Questions about Samba 4

Fri Aug 28 08:20:08 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 08:17:15AM +0200, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> This was a test on debian Jessie with sernet samba 4.2.3.
> and the test was, "login" with a AD user on ssh.
> this worked, fine, but this i noticed later.

Ok, got more information. But I am still not able to
reproduce it. Unless someone would be willing to give a
developer root login to such a box (which I see as pretty
unlikely) I think I have done what I could and have to leave
this to the real experts like Simo or Andrew Bartlett.
winbind according to all my information seems to spin
somewhere deep in the kinit code.

Sorry,

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de