[Samba] sernet documentation

Mark Foley mfoley at novatec-inc.com
Thu Aug 27 15:49:12 UTC 2015

Didn't mean to create a whole thread on how-to-post ... !

I agree with Sébastien(?) about rather receiving top-posted replies.  Having
been on this list for a while I find that most people are top-posting anyway so
possibly a lot of the "many thousands of recipients" feel same way.  I also find
that few people trim the included messages.  In fact, before reading the
etiquette link (thanks for that), I thought you were *suppose* to include
any case, if everyone was top-posting, the relevant lines of the previous
message would be immediately below the new post.

The referenced etiquette link: https://www.samba.org/samba/ml-etiquette.html,
doesn't mention top-posting versus other styles.

Anyway, no big deal, it was just a suggestion.

--Mark