[Samba] Samba AD firewalld services

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny241155 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:06:56 UTC 2015

On 27/08/15 11:51, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 27.08.2015 um 12:07 schrieb Rowland Penny:
>> Well, I don't think I will ever be able to help you with firewalld, it
>> sounds like it has something to with systemd and I will never use that
>> abortion, I may have to start using freebsd.
>
> can you please stop your systemd-trolling or at least assume something
> has to do with systemd because it has a 'd' letter in the name without
> informing?
>
> not that i will use firewalld instead my iptables shellscripts but at
> least i take a look what the things i don't want to use are and why i
> don't want to use them............
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/firewalld/

Look mate, I am just stating my preference on the subject, I do not use
firewalld but understand it comes out of the same stable as systemd,
namely red-hat, so it is a reasonable assumption to conclude it has
something to do with systemd, if this is not the case, then for this I
apologise, but I will not apologise for hating systemd and I will not
stop saying I will never use systemd.

Just who do think you are to be telling me what to do ? This is not a
dictatorship and nobody appointed you the leader!

I have never told anybody not use systemd, that is their decision, I
have just said I will never use it myself, if you dont like this, you
can just lump it .

Rowland (I hate systemd) Penny