[Samba] Samba AD firewalld services

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Aug 27 10:51:07 UTC 2015

Am 27.08.2015 um 12:07 schrieb Rowland Penny:
> Well, I don't think I will ever be able to help you with firewalld, it
> sounds like it has something to with systemd and I will never use that
> abortion, I may have to start using freebsd.

can you please stop your systemd-trolling or at least assume something
has to do with systemd because it has a 'd' letter in the name without
informing?

not that i will use firewalld instead my iptables shellscripts but at
least i take a look what the things i don't want to use are and why i
don't want to use them............

https://fedorahosted.org/firewalld/