[Samba] Import USER and PASSWORD Samba3+OpenLadp TO Samba4

vinifa vinicius at riodasostras.rj.gov.br
Thu Aug 27 02:25:26 UTC 2015

Hello! Good evening, thanks for your help! I could import the users of my CSV
for my Samba4 following its recommendations, but unfortunately there's
something wrong, despite the user there, it does not work, give a klist to
check the credential, returns me the error:

kinit: Client 'user2 at DOMAIN.LOCAL' not found in Kerberos database while
getting initial credentials

Even if I change the password through the RSAT, it does not.

I also noticed something when I give getent passwd returns me the user a
little different. Looks like was:

DOMAIN\user1:*:3000345:100: User1 Test: /home/DOMAIN/user1:/bin/false
:/bin/false100::/home/DOMAIN/user2

This problem happened to you?

That's my CSV

server:/tmp# cat export_novo.csv
COMPANY; User1; Test; user1

The simple command, with only User and Password looked like this:

cat export_novo.csv | awk -F ";" '{system("samba-tool user add "$4"
"pass$4"")}';