[Samba] Import USER and PASSWORD Samba3+OpenLadp TO Samba4

vinifa vinicius at riodasostras.rj.gov.br
Wed Aug 26 15:01:20 UTC 2015

Really did not work, if I create a user in RSAT no password, and select the
option to change password at next logon, works. Now if I import the LDIF
even enabling this function does not work. This issue of password, you know
how I can put a default password for all users, such as 123456?

I did not understand what you sent me.

replace: unicodePwd
unicodePwd :: $ unicodePwd "

To get $ unicodePwd, I would do this:

UnicodePwd = $ (echo -n "\" $ _ user_pw \ "" | $ _ICONV -f -t UTF-8 UTF-16LE

$ _BASE64 -w 0)