[Samba] Import USER and PASSWORD Samba3+OpenLadp TO Samba4

vinifa vinicius at riodasostras.rj.gov.br
Tue Aug 25 13:43:31 UTC 2015

Thank Rowland, imagine that your crystal ball is not working, my already
broken a long time .... I want to know if anyone here in the list have been
through a similar problem with my, no wonder the ldif anyone, just wonder if
anyone else has had to import only users and Openldap passwords for Samba4.
Again thank you for your huge and wonderful collaboration Rowland.