[Samba] cryptovirus protection set in group policies

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 25 07:14:05 UTC 2015

Hai,

Read this site :
https://www.foolishit.com/2013/10/cryptolocker-prevention/
and this site
https://4sysops.com/archives/stopping-cryptolocker-and-other-ransomware/

Its almost always flash, this is why i block advertising in my office.
I've never had any probem again..  Im very busy with upgrades atm, but
when im done, ill post a "on debain jessie" base squid proxy setup, with
kerberos authentication, and the advertising blocking methode.

a few other tips to avoid ads.
1) upgrade to win 10
2) set cookies to allow
3) google: your choice cookie. ( the top link )
4) disable all tracking cookies. us canada other countries have also other sites,
   but im upgrading my pc now, so i dont have all here..
5) disable flash.
6) disable location tracking

start using Edge as browser and now go to a site with lots of ads..
i bet you.. 99.9% of the ads are gone.

7) Now, set your browser to never delete the cookies.
8) set your browser to block thirt party cookies.

Have fun browsing (almost) without ads.
!! above wont block ads, but since 99% of all ads are tracking ads, which you blocked with above settings,
you dont see ads :-))

Greetz,

Louis