[Samba] Import USER and PASSWORD Samba3+OpenLadp TO Samba4

vinifa vinicius at riodasostras.rj.gov.br
Tue Aug 25 05:16:37 UTC 2015

Good morning people! I would like some help from you, I'm looking to migrate
my 300 registered users in my samba3 + openladp to my new domain Samba4. I
will rejoin all machines in the new domain, but would not want to register
the 300 users again. I managed to import the user with the ldb command:

ldbadd -H /var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb newusertest.ldif

When I give the command:

samba-tool user list

test the new user appears, but it is disabled in Windows RSAT also the
password does not work, although I have spent the password in ldif. Someone
managed to do this, migrate the user and password? If so, how it was done,
how should I proceed?

I await your help, thanks!