[Samba] POSIX-Share fails with NFS-mounts

Christian Keck Christian.Keck at macio.de
Mon Aug 24 08:42:57 UTC 2015

Hello all,

my problem has been sorted out meanwhile:
Surprisingly the reason was enabled ACLs on the file system of the NFS-server.
For some reasons this resulted in inaccessible shares in samba while the mounted folders still could be accessed by the users via shell.
However, removing the ACL-structures on the server solved the sharing problems within samba.
Maybe this could help someone else, too.

kind regards,
Christian Keck

--------------------------------
Fon: +49 431 67072-179
Fax: +49 431 67072-29
christian.keck at macio.de

macio GmbH
Am Kiel-Kanal 1
D-24106 Kiel
www.macio.de

macio · software engineering & user interface design
Geschäftsführer:  Joern Kowalewski · Jörg Gonnermann · Alexander Friedel
Amtsgericht Kiel · HRB 5832