[Samba] Windows 10 in Samba 3 domain: netlogon share access denied

IanLewis ilewis at mstarlabs.com
Sat Aug 22 03:27:05 UTC 2015

KPK: This sounds exactly like the problem we saw with our domain. The issue
was that the services LanmanServer and LanmanWorkstation had the Parameter
EnableSecuritySignature disabled on our domain controllers.

If you have the same issue, set EnableSecuritySignature to 1 and
RequireSecuritySignature to 0 (unless you want to require security
signature) for both LanmanServer and LanmanWorkstation under:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services.

Reboot your servers and you will have access to NETLOGON and SYSVOL and your
domain logon will work as expected.

IL: www.mstarlabs.com