[Samba] Samba 4 AD and VM migration between the free Hyper-V 2012R2

Владимир Марченко edge.kz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:44:00 UTC 2015

"Good day. Briefly about the situation. Installed sernet-samba4 (Version
4.2.3-SerNet-RedHat-18.el7, CentOS Linux release 7.1.1503,
3.10.0-229.7.2.el7.x86_64), AD domain is set up and works fine, windows
servers and workstations added to the domain, no problem.

Also added to the domain 2 hypervisor Hyper-V 2012R2.
Faced with the next issue, I can not configure the replication and
migration of virtual machines between hypervisors.When i try to migrate a
VM from one host to another getting an error: «The Virtual Machine Service
faield to authenticate the connection for a Virtual Machine migration at
the source host: The Logon attempt failed (0x8009030C)»

Both in one and in the other direction. In accordance with the
recommendations of the MS selected Kerberos authentication, host did not
contain relevant spn, it was added by hand (tried both through setspn out
of Windows, and samba-tools spn add) After adding spn configured delegation
between hosts.

PS: From the Help from Microsoft: After adding the delegation between hosts
Hyper-V, the following should occur. The configuration changes do not take
effect until the following has occurred: The changes have replicated to the
domain controllers that the servers running Hyper-V are logged into.

A new kerboros ticket has been issued.

What could be the problem?"

can anyone help me? I will answer any questions.