[Samba] Samba Windows 10

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Aug 11 00:25:41 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-08-10 at 11:31 +0200, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> try these settings for your GPO.
>

> Solution: GPEDIT.MSC -> Computer -> Administrative templates ->
> Network
> -> Networkprovider -> Hardened UNC Paths
>
> Added
>
> \\foo.lan\netlogon and Value:
> RequireMutualAuthentication=0,RequireIntegrity=0,RequirePrivacy=0
>
> add
> \\foo\netlogon also

This really shouldn't be required, and makes the situation much less
secure (GPOs can execute arbitrary code on the client).  If this really
is neeeded, please file a bug so we can investigate it.

MS DFS referrals should be handling the \\domain.com\sysvol share.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett
https://samba.org/~abartlet/