[Samba] GPO Supported.

Bob of Donelson Trophy bob at donelsontrophy.net
Mon Aug 10 21:34:43 UTC 2015

I can suggest that you should go check out the issues Windows server has
had with wallpaper gpo policies and you will find that there are many
issues related to their on GPO's. I remember listening to more than one
Windows administrator complain (on a Youtube video) that there are
issues with wallpaper, Windows 2008R2 server and Windows 7 clients. I
remember reading some issues continued with Windows 8 clients.

Personally, I leave the wallpaper alone. I don't care if it is just
"stock" windows blue sky or whatever. It's always covered up by what
ever program I have running. (Realizing that you may have users that
have time on their hands and time to complain that they do not have
their favorite wallpaper OR maybe your company whats "their" wallpaper
"ad" running on clients that are not being used which covers some
security issues . . .)

This is simply a suggestion, continue your search . . . if you like.

Just a thought.

Good luck.

---

_______________________________

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846
www.donelsontrophy.com [1]

"Everyone deserves an award!!"

On 2015-08-10 15:40, sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu wrote:

> Hello list, I would like to GPO are supported for the version 4.2.3 ?????? which is the latest stable that has the site. this is because there is only one GPO does not apply to my domain and is related to the wallpaper on the PC.
> Somebody can helpme

Links:
------
[1] http://www.donelsontrophy.com