[Samba] Removing a linux machine Samba 4

Gabriel Franca gabriel.franca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 02:22:13 UTC 2015

Good night friends !!

I made a mess and need help heheheh

put a Samba 4 as a member of cmc.corp domain with the command:

samba-tool domain join cmc.corp DC -U Administrator --realm = cmc.corp

Performing tests with the samba versions 4 I changed the
/etc/default/Sernet-samba AD to CLASSIC

and after that I lost the connection between them when they give a wbinfo
-t I get an error message.

I entered the windows 2k8 and typed dsa.msc and tried to remove this
machine for him and it was not possible.

Now comes the question how do I remove this machine without harming the
current structure?

Hugs and thank you all !!!

Gabriel Franca