[Samba] Cannot authenticate the administrator account

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Apr 30 08:53:22 MDT 2015

yes,, change the password of the administrator.  ;-)

and if that does not work, an extra tip, worth a try.

in smb.conf
>        interfaces = lo, eno1

try with lo, 10.10.1.225

There are know problems with interface detection on some OS-ses.. ( like ubuntu 12.04 )
Now i only work ( almost only ) with debian, and im avoiding this by setting ip and not interface name.
so i dont know if centos also has this problem, but its one thing you can try also.

Greetz,

Louis