[Samba] realmd and net rpc privileges

Sebastian Gabler sequoiamobil at gmx.net
Thu Apr 30 02:05:44 MDT 2015

There is something to add. Listing existing rights (any rights that is,
thus using the current, root, user) fails with the same problem:

# net rpc rights list
Enter root's password:
Could not connect to server 127.0.0.1
The username or password was not correct.
Connection failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

I conclude of that net cannot authenticate at all for this purpose, and
the first step would be to solve that. The question is: How?

Br

Sebastian