[Samba] Classicupgrade succeded with Sernet-samba-4.2.1 AD, but Kinit not wokring

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 29 07:21:09 MDT 2015

in fact and handy to know..

( from : man smb.conf )
this is the default of samba :
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate, dns

this is my running server service settting :
( samba-tool testparm )
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate, winbind

In my case i run samba 4.2.1 with bind9_dlz and old style winbind ( 4.1 winbind behavior )
I only set in smb.conf
server services = -dns -winbindd +winbind
which does the follwoing:
disabled internal dns,
disable winbindd,
enable winbind
and use other defaults.

so for you, this should be the same.:

server services = -winbindd +winbind
all other are enabled by default.

Greetz,

Louis

ting/devel/chgtdcpass;h=>4f5ea15a80c2862daf170a5657658a8163174f8a;hb=HEAD