[Samba] Classicupgrade succeded with Sernet-samba-4.2.1 AD, but Kinit not wokring

Mario Pio Russo mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
Wed Apr 29 07:05:41 MDT 2015

Great Rowland!!!

in fact by using the line

server service = +dns

I am able to have the internal DNS and the kerberos server working!!

now kinit works just fine

thanks!

(btw, do we have the list of "services" that we can put in the smb.conf?)

Mario Pio Russo, System Admin SWG IT Services Dublin, Phone & FAX: +353 1
815 2236, eMail: mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited registered in Ireland with number
92815. Registered Office: IBM House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4