[Samba] Classicupgrade succeded with Sernet-samba-4.2.1 AD, but Kinit not wokring

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 29 06:28:25 MDT 2015

Hai,.

We do advice you to change this. .local .lan are reserved names by apple mDNS/zeroconf"
and the same for : .test .example(.com/.net/.org) .invalid .localdomain .localhost, dont use these.
More info see : rfc2606, rfc6762

and change the following.

        server services = dns winbind
        #server services = winbind

If you use BIND9_DLZ
        server services = -dns

if you used old winbind on 4.2.1
        server services = -dns -winbindd +winbind

and..

realm = ccdc.lan
change it to
realm = CCDC.LAN