[Samba] ldap replication failure for Domain and Configuration

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:58:22 MDT 2015

Hello,

    Checking on the health of my DC's I ran

samba-tool ldapcmp ldap://DC1 ldap://DC2 -Uadministrator

This returned several failure results for both Domain and Configuration.
Similar to the following

Comparing:
'CN=Incoming Forest Trust Builders,CN=Builtin,DC=domain,DC=local'
[ldap://dc1]
'CN=Incoming Forest Trust Builders,CN=Builtin,DC=domain,DC=local'
[ldap://dc2]
    Difference in attribute values:
        whenChanged =>
['20150216131956.0Z']
['20150216132002.0Z']
    FAILED

Comparing:
'CN=Users,CN=Builtin,DC=domain,DC=local' [ldap://dc1]
'CN=Users,CN=Builtin,DC=domain,DC=local' [ldap://dc2]
    Difference in attribute values:
        whenChanged =>
['20140210152406.0Z']
['20140211190226.0Z']
    FAILED

All other tests completed with success. Already tried using 'samba-tool
drs replicate'. That seemed to complete but I still receive the same
failed results when comparing. Any ideas? Thanks.

--
-James