[Samba] [Samba4] List of Distro currently with 4.2.X samba package

Mario Pio Russo mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
Tue Apr 28 04:52:32 MDT 2015

hi all

the sernet package is actually a good alterrnative, however I can't make
the repository work with ubuntu 14.04

has anyone used these repo?

thanks

Mario Pio Russo, System Admin SWG IT Services Dublin, Phone & FAX: +353 1
815 2236, eMail: mariopiorusso at ie.ibm.com
IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited registered in Ireland with number
92815. Registered Office: IBM House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4