[Samba] RFC2307 attributes not being read by DC2 in 4.2.1

miguelmedalha at sapo.pt miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Fri Apr 24 08:01:35 MDT 2015

> if the way I suggested to turn off winbindd didn't work, then I do
> not know of another way of turning it off.

I was NOT trying to stop winbindd ! I wanted to keep it running while
being sure that the INTERNAL one WAS NOT RUNNING!

What could possibly be the dire consequence of simply entering
"winbindd -winbind"?

> I suggest we stop this here, we are just going around in circles, we
> will just have to agree to disagree :-)

Yes. One of us is apparently deaf. It could be me, of course. As soon
as I get hold of a spare machine I will do some experiments.

Be in peace.