[Samba] How do you join a Linux mailserver to a Samba domain?

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Apr 24 06:03:08 MDT 2015

SOGo/Openchange is not willing i f it is not holding the fsmo roles. And by
the way in an multiple DC replicating environment you can kill your domain
on the fly even with
a real "Exchange-Server" if you are not carefull  enough.
So the only way to make OPenchange live in your domain ist o join it as dc.
And status of development as far as I know this is hard to do.
Or you manage to provision as new domain and write a script per scp to add
users to both domains.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller