[Samba] Time synchronization issue

William LIM william.epci at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:32:18 MDT 2015

Hi !

Actually, problem was located on client side, not samba side.

w32time has "disappeared" from services list (!)

the

w32tm /unregister and w32tm /register

solve the problem

My clients seem to be correctly synchronised with my AD DC now.

If i find out why w32time has disappeared, I'll post a message here.

Thank you for your help !