[Samba] samba 4.2 RDP problem

Carsten samba at transdata.net
Thu Apr 23 23:12:05 MDT 2015

Hi,

same problem here!

Updated my test-environment with two Dcs from sernet-samba 4.1.17-10 to 4.2.1-7.
And now if you try to open a rdp session to a client mashine and login
with domain credentials the login hangs right after the welcome screen appears.
It does not matter if you use the domain admin or a normal user account.
Local client side user are working without any problem.

Regards,
Carsten

 Original Message processed by david
samba Digest, Vol 148, Issue 27 (22-Apr-2015 20:00)