[Samba] Samba 4.1 Member Server and Winbind

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Thu Apr 23 15:20:49 MDT 2015

Greetings, Peter Ross!

> problem solved but part of the mystery remains:

> It has to do with the root shell!!

Oh? I'm no expert, but I could probably explain it.
If you're using statically linked shell (busybox comes to mind), you are
locked to whatever libs have been linked in at the compile time.

Also re: your previous wonder about library name, it may differ between
distributions. As you predicted, it needs some digging to find the right name,
if it doesn't work OOB.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin