[Samba] samba 4.2 RDP problem (solved)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 22 09:12:30 MDT 2015

sorry for the noise..

I missed the solution in my mail. just saw it online..

The working version for rdp login..
I can confirm also that after adding these to the smb.conf

dcerpc endpoint servers = epmapper, wkssvc, rpcecho, samr, netlogon, lsarpc, spoolss, drsuapi, dssetup, unixinfo, browser, eventlog6, backupkey, dnsserver, remote, winreg, srvsvc
auth methods = sam, winbind, ntdomain, ntdomain:winbind

I was able to login with RDP also.
sernet samba 4.2.1 - Windows 7 64bit.

Louis