[Samba] Time synchronization issue

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 22 03:24:21 MDT 2015

Hai, i had this also ..

First set the xp machines within 5 min time difference compaired to the server,
then time should be in sync because time is passed by AD.
If you already had 8 failures of time sync then the sources is excluded..

please read : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314054 for more info.

Greetz,

Louis